Contec Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter – Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) and Pulse Rate Monitor – Portable LED Display
This Oximeter is manufactured according to the CE and FDA standards set for pulse oximeter intended to be used in measuring pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger. The product is tested and has been assessed for safety to comply with the requirements of IEC 60601-1: 2005 + CORR. 1 (2006) + CORR. 2 (2007) + AM1(2012) or IEC 60601-1: 2012. Designed to provide a quick, accurate way for spot-checking blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate while you’re on the go.
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Large easy-to-read multi-view LED display screen
- Displays SpO₂ and pulse rate
- Low power consumption, Auto-off function
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Includes lanyard and two AAA batteries.
- Perfect for sports enthusiasts to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate
· Battery Duration 20 to 30 hours
· Battery Type 2 AAA alkaline or rechargeable
· Dimensions 2.2(L) x 1.2(W) x 1.3(H)
· Weight 1.8 oz